Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Propagates material requirements to suppliers and secures supplier commits. Address supply gaps with suppliers in collaboration with GSR
- Implement phase out/phase in procedure to ensure efficient management; minimizing excess/obsolescence.
- Manages de-expedites of orders working with Material Scheduler, and cancellation charges with suppliers (liability orders)
- Conduct regular demand / delfor reviews with suppliers to help identify any potential supply issues in the future.
- Undertake material requirements planning, confirm purchase requests, issue POs (track automatic POs issuance) in order to support finished goods production plans and maintain finished good s supply.
- Negotiate with vendors to ensure required delivery dates are met, Resolve escalated issues within execution horizon, eg. expedite/ de-expedite not agreed by suppliers, volume change etc. to support material schedulers
- Check planning parameters are correct and up to date.
- Resolve escalated issues within execution horizon such as expedite/ de-expedite, volume change etc. to support material schedulers
- Validate operational / strategic horizon material/ component requirement at commodity level and provide visibility to strategic suppliers. Work with GSR to secure supplier capacity information
- Identify and understand supply (material/ components) risk, develop action plan to resolve and/or reduce the risk
- Provide visibility into material constraints, changes to the supplier delivery dates and any bottlenecks (operational) to Global MPS Planner / TPM Planner.
- Support identification of opportunities to increase agility i.e. PDT or MLS reduction with suppliers.
- Knowledge of, and experience with supply planning and supplier collaboration tools (e.g., SAP, E2Open, Kinaxis, etc.)
- Education Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Supply Chain, Economics, Operations Research or related field
- Deep business acumen, preferred from fashion or premium luxury business
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, able to successfully manage multiple accountabilities simultaneously
- Minimum 8 years of related experience in Supply Chain, preferably with experience in material planning, supply planning, sourcing / purchasing and supplier management within the beauty / cosmetic industry
- Knowledge of the interactions and interplays between supply and demand in the executional (0-2 months) and operational (2-12 month) horizons, with focus on material planning
- Advanced knowledge of, and experience with sourcing and supplier management activities for raw material / packaging suppliers within the beauty / cosmetic industry
- Highly analytical – analyzes data and provides clear / fact-based presentations to stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of, and experience of raw material, packaging for beauty / cosmetic industry products
- Ability to build strong relationships and tactfully navigate multiple cross-functional, matrixed stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of supplier management / collaboration, inventory management and procurement
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melville, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A