Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
In this role, you will report to the Category Strategy Lead and support the definition of the company’s portfolio strategy by working with high volume of consumer, competitive and company data for category & consumer analysis, opportunity definition and gap identification to grow market share.
- Support creation and implementation of end-to-end processes to operationalize the portfolio strategy function and help embed it into brands
- Present to c-suite executives
- Own market and category analysis, and the creation of financial models to support definition and implementation of the company’s portfolio strategy, including growth targets, opportunity gaps and KPIs
- Support development and delivery of leadership presentations to operationalize portfolio strategy and help drive market share growth
- Work on a diverse range of short-term and long-term projects and lead a multi-disciplinary team across several functions (i.e., Supply chain, R&D, Marketing, etc.)
- Ability to shift focus, multi-task, and prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work cross-functions / Regions / Brands and effectively interact with all ELC departments
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Advanced Excel Skills, including solid model-building experience, advanced formulas and macro writing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting, strategy, analytics, or related experience; Prestige beauty industry experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced Power Point skills, with the ability to create and deliver succinct presentations
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A