Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
This role will ensure continued innovation across team, while in adherence to brand guidelines. Concepting and ideating designs to help drive overall brand strategy and storytelling on all VM executions across the brands distribution, managing the impact of changes in project scope and pro-actively devise contingency plans/options when applicable, identifying potential project risks and develops processes that align internal and external resources to satisfy those gaps.
- Working with wider team, oversea the design of artwork required for display units, light boxes, windows.
- Local adaption of guidelines, with inclusion of any local initiatives, designs and copy
- Be consumer focussed
- Ensure our stores reflect the VM strategy by adhering to the VM guidelines
- Enhance store experience and services
- Storytelling with guidance
- Enforce high Visual Merchandising standards at all times
- Implement new counter installations and refits including post installation follow up
- Responsible for regular store visits with a focus on Flagship and top doors
- Liaise with global on designs, guidelines and regional feedback of POS/display units.
- Engage and inspire with storytelling on counter
- Ensure clear messaging though out all categories
- Assist with forecast of Main Line, Ancillary and POS units.
- Work with graphic designers to create store installation guides.
- Oversee the development of any local unit and POS Create concept drawings & Review, approval detailed designs of testers.
- Software – competent with with Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop – Adobe Creative Suite.
- Focus on self-navigation, shopper experience
- Holistic 3D experience and execution capabilities
- Basic materials, manufacturing, and installation execution knowledge
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Experience in Boots and other SMC/Pure Play.
- Digital/virtual in-store exp.
- Coordination skills
- Business acumen and commercial mindset
- Good freehand sketching to ideate across ideas to brands and suppliers
- Experience in open sell environments
- Qualification – Relevant 3D, 2D, Product, Industrial Design and/or Marketing
- Office 365 – Excel and Word capabilities required
- Good understanding of applications of new digital technologies (e.g. screens in store) to enhance in-store experience with guidance. Ability to proposes ways new technologies could be implemented in store
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A