Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
As one of our talented sales advisors you will provide welcoming, authentic and personalized service to our customers in order to achieve all customer service and sales targets. With your passion for people; our company; products and services.
- You will also use your exceptional people skills to build collaborative working relationships with the rest of your dynamic team to ensure that the store meets the Company’s high standards of visual merchandising.
- If you are an ambitious self-starter looking for a progressive career within the Retail Beauty Industry then this could be the perfect role for you and the first step of your career with a leader in prestige beauty.
- Previous retail industry/guest services experience is desirable (preferably within beauty)
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software is desirable
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: High Wycombe, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A