Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Ensure department activities are executed in a manner consistent with goals, schedules and objectives. Provide leadership for department safety, quality, and service initiatives.
- Take calls, respond to department concerns, delegate resources as needed
- Prioritize and give guidance to ensure duties, functions, and responsibilities are met
- Respond to general building/system concerns (mechanical, plumbing, and pneumatic systems, chillers, boilers, heat pumps, ventilation, cooling towers, leaks, water systems etc.)
- Assist with department training, performance reviews, personnel challenges
- Interact with management, production, cleaning crew, and maintenance personnel
- Collaborates with team and conducts shift transition from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd
- Monitor the BAS system to maximize energy efficiency, employee comfort, and product storage req’s.
- Ensure all department work, documentation, and logbooks are compliant with data integrity and cGMP standards.
- Work autonomously with little direction
- Gives guidance/direction effectively, candid, fair, honest
- 2C boilers and Universal CFC is a Plus
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Minimum Years Of Experience
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft office suite
- Ability to lead self and others
- 1-2 Yrs Supervisory experience
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Blaine, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A