Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Their primary responsibility is customer service and sales, achieved through exceptional communication skills and artistic abilities.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining the store environment and operations and assisting with administrative duties.
- Perform professional and appropriate makeup applications to achieve the look the customer desires
- Obtain customer data for MAC Addict book or other client list as required
- Provide welcoming, personal, professional service to all customers at all times
- On closing the sale, thank the customer and invite the customer to a future visit
- Assist customers with product and services selection and information
- Meet your individual responsibility for your appropriate contribution to the team’s goals in terms of service, sales and company objectives
- Inform customers of available services, MAC consciousness programs and philosophies
- Suggest groups of appropriate products and colours to meet and exceed customers’ needs
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, listen to the customer, ask questions, investigate preferences and make the experience interactive
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- While a qualification in make-up artistry/previous retail make up experience is preferred, we welcome applicants with amateur level experience who are able to demonstrate a high level of creative and technical expertise
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A