Responsible for performing various reporting controls on the financial analysis & consolidation of the FedEx Express International division. Based upon the corporate reporting calendar ensure timely, reliable, correct and complete (consolidated) actual information using the Group ERP system Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials.
- To participate in Group Projects to optimize the Group reporting processes. This is to ensure cost efficiencies leveraging of the ERP system.
- Provide the designated users/FedEx with regular and ad hoc data / reporting on business performance and all accounting issues and maintain in contact with different stakeholders on relevant accounting and reporting issues.
- This is to enable action generation and decision making based upon business and financial performance and to ensure external reporting processes can start.
- Maintain excellent relationship with other Head Office departments, Reporting units, Business Partner Organisations, FedEx Corporate team and external auditors.
- Support and provide advice/guidance to Head Office and worldwide reporting units in order to optimize the group consolidation process in accordance with Group Requirements and specific business or FedEx needs.
- Collect, consolidate and prepare financial information in accordance with the group planning and control cycle in order to ensure that actual, accurate and reliable information for managerial and external reporting purposes is available.
- Based upon FedEx Accounting policies and procedures to provide guidance to worldwide reporting units by preparation of definition and instruction sets. This is to ensure that reporting units report information complete, correct and accurate into the Group ERP system in accordance with Group Requirements. This involves technical accounting and systems knowledge.
- Knowledge of external financial reporting requirements (US GAAP) and Management Information requirements
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing
- Preferably a university degree in Business Economics or a qualification in accountancy
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge and ERP hands on experience
- Understanding of consolidation and elimination processes
- Strong teamwork capabilities
- At least 3 years relevant experience in complex financial reporting environment or Corporate Performance Management area, preferably in an international environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hoofddorp, North Holland, Netherlands
Application Deadline: N/A