As a Marketing Analyst (Associate/Mid/Senior) you will provide strategic recommendation for the executive in Europe and provide leadership to strategic projects in the transformation of our European business.
- Realize market assessment of specific markets (lay of the land, players, market size, service offering…), company profiling for partnership/M&A opportunities and define the strategy.
- Be part of cross functional projects with engineering, finance, IT developing business case for large investments at European level
- Monitor competitor’s activities in the transportation industry and detect market trends that create risks and opportunities to FedEx in Europe.
- Perform complex analysis of FedEx business and competitive landscape, provide business insight to the FedEx Europe executive team that supports decision making
- Strong planning & organizational skills using modern IT tools, self-starter able to work in autonomy
- Ability to develop a presentation for executive level, telling a compelling story
- Very flexible and adaptable to project scope/priorities with ability to work in ambiguous situation
- Strong written and oral communication skills, fluent in English (working language)
- PC literate, specifically Powerpoint, Excel and virtual team working tools (Teams, Planner, Mural…)
- Prior experience in a competitive intelligence, strategic planning or consulting function is a plus
- Strong general business logic, preferably with knowledge of the transportation industry
- Good analytical (numeric & strategic) skills with the ability to convert data into relevant information
- Strong strategic thinking and helicopter view being able to see the big picture while zooming on the details when necessary
- Good project leadership with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functions/levels
- Business school/University degree with minimum 4 years relevant work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hoofddorp, North Holland, Netherlands
Application Deadline: N/A