Website Fidelity Services Group
Drive growth through attracting and retaining entrepreneurs who operate as Dealers for ADT – selling our products and services within the Northern Region.
- Ensure that Dealers conduct their business in line with guidelines and codes of conduct.
- Schedule and conduct monthly Dealer meetings.
- Encourage healthy communication between departments.
- Make timeously considered decisions.
- Meet Monthly and Quarterly Dealer sales targets
- To be aware of possible red flags in terms of finance, technical and administrative shortcomings.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to the Dealers to ensure feasibility of the Dealerships.
- Liaise and collaborate with local Fidelity ADT Branch Management to ensure Dealer representation and succes
- Implement and maintain business systems to ensure overall compliance.
- To drive business delivery through recruiting new and managing existing Dealers in order to meet budgetary requirements.
- Monitor daily performances and provide suggestions when necessary.
- Attend management meetings when required.
- Compile weekly and monthly reports.
- Instil confidence in the Dealers.
- Managing the regional attrition rates.
- Preparation of bi-annual business plans for relevant regions.
- Organise continuous refresher training in order to maximise Dealers skills, abilities and competency.
- Marketing degree or related diploma
- 3-5 years Managerial experience within a client centric environment
- Computer literacy in MS Office packages
- Drive for Results
- Fully Bilingual
- Strategic Agility
- Business Acumen
- Managing Diversity
- Extensive experience driving business expansion
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A