Website Fidelity Services Group
The overall purpose of this position is to maintain revenue and ensure accurate revenue figures for the operational branches.
- Ensuring correct onward location for banking is actioned accurately on the Trans Track System
- Receiving service instructions via, signed sales orders and contracts, to load on Trans Track System for service branches.
- Loading of new services, service amendments and adhoc services
- Assisting with queries relating to branches route amendments by communicating with billing department
- Ensuring that Trans Track data and Billing data are correct
- Complete daily reports and send to branch managers
- Assist in maintaining the Trans Track Data base
- Constant communication with branches to address any queries on service schedules
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required.
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Minimum Matric Certificate and /or relevant post Matric qualifications.
- Previous experience in the security environment would be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint is essential.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A