The Manager, Corporate Audit manages the annual audit plan and Audit Crewmembers. The Manager oversees the planning, execution and reporting of audits and participates and/or monitors complex projects while evaluating the company’s risk areas with a heavy emphasis on providing Management with accurate, independent and timely recommendations regarding control weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
- Assists in and contributes to the preparation of the quarterly Audit Department update for presentation to the Audit Committee.
- Performs peer reviews to validate that audit processes and documentation complies with department, IIA Standards and other standards (i.e., CISA Standards).
- Take a significant role in the development of Crewmembers to support their engagement, growth, and goal achievement.
- Works with clients to ensure full understanding of the control environment.
- Assists in developing the annual audit plan; manages the execution of the annual audit plan, and ensures that the department Manual (Corporate Audit Department Guidelines and Audit
- Processes) is followed.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with all levels of the company (including Senior Leadership) in order to collaborate with them and assist them in achieving their goals.
- Oversees the planning, scheduling, execution and reporting of financial, operational and IT internal audits.
- Determines audit scope, supervises test work, reviews audit work papers, prepares coaching notes and ensures notes are satisfactorily closed.
- Reviews the consolidated written documentation of all audit issues and discusses with client management during the closing meeting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent analytical, organizational, negotiating and presentation skills; and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Proficiency in systems development methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of ITGC’s as well as Knowledge of basic information technology controls, terminology, concepts and practices and Sarbanes-Oxley IT requirements per PCAOB standards.
- Excellent concept of internal control; able to recognize significant control issues as well as the ability to recognize exposures in emerging situations.
- Ability to effectively develop and maintain working relationships; interface with all levels of Management, external auditors, and all members of the Corporate Audit Department.
- Three (3) years supervisory experience.
- CIA, CPA or CISA (or eligible and pursuing).
- Works independently under minimal supervision with extensive latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Extensive knowledge of and skill in applying internal audit standards, accounting principles (GAAP), management principles and preferred business practices.
- In valid possession of travel documents with the ability to travel in and out of the United States.
- Five (5) years internal audit, business process consulting, public accounting experience and/or IT auditing.
- Available for occasional overnight travel (15%).
- Strong skills with MS Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Management Information Systems and/or Computer Science.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A