Website FNB South Africa
The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
- Design principles, platform principles, ensuring this delivery is enabled for each country
- Value Propositions being enabled on platform (Premier, CVM, Money Management)
- Manage designated product development projects from inception to final execution, including post implementation evaluation.
- Initiate and manage market research, data mining and quantitative analysis to ensure sustainability and future competitive growth.
- Pillar or sub segment experience
- Strategically focused (and a critical thinker)
- Business case formulation and presentation to executive stakeholders
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Digital/Platform Strategy and Delivery
- Develop a product strategy aligned to business strategy to ensure business growth and sustainability.
- Explore local and international markets for new products and trademarks in order to expand and strengthen the business’ market position.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A