Website Foot Locker
Foot Locker is modernizing its supply chain with strategic investments in new global distribution centers, investment in advance technology and enabling innovative customer centric fulfillment options.
- Provide internal consulting for application of data/analytics across the many global supply chain operations teams.
- Partner closely with Foot Lockers’ cross functional teams including enterprise data, global supply chain, allocation and store operations for data driven business actions.
- Lead advance analytics for improving Distribution Center productivity and operational excellence globally.
- Actively explore data, insights, and use cases to optimize supply chain throughput while reducing costs.
- Build easy to interpret data visualizations to drive data adoption and monitor business performance.
- Conduct detailed quantitative as well as qualitative data analysis to develop hypotheses and build business cases to inform strategic trade-offs and decisions pertaining to omni channel supply chain functions.
- Develop statistical models, metrics, and KPIs for Distribution Center and Logistics functions
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives, support execution, and develop tools to measure and evaluate data driven hypotheses.
- Lead programs for driving incremental CX gains through supply chain data insights; setup and execute pilot tests based on data and perform statistical significance and lift measurement.
- Develop compelling presentations and effectively communicate findings on key trends, insights, and implications while aligning stakeholders against specific action plans.
- Expertise in SQL is a must have
- Ability to leverage big data sets to identify opportunities, develop strategic insights, and create business consumable data assets.
- A pro-active and self-motivated approach to problem solving which includes curiosity and passion for customer experience
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative fields such as industrial engineering, computer science, math/statistics, etc.
- Knowledge of supply chain operations in retail or other multi-unit sector
- Minimum 5 years of experience in hand-on data analyst/scientist roles.
- Strong understanding of data foundations and analytics
- Expertise of statistical programming languages in R or Python is a must have.
- Expertise in Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau, or comparable.
- Minimum 7 years working in strategic teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to deal with complex problems and present recommendations and findings in a clear, concise format
Company: Foot Locker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A