Website Ford Motor Company
We are seeking a diligent professional to provide vital expertise in support of our Driver Assist Technologies embedded software development activities. This involves applying engineering principles and analytical techniques in Model Based Development (MBD) in support of DAT software algorithm development.
- Support software signoff, including calibration tuning, for all vehicle programs.
- Work with feature owners to understand and review requested requirements and system-level interactions.
- Review code-generation reports, including MIL/SIL and static code analysis, and provide resolution for identified issues.
- Work with SIL and HIL testing teams to continue and expand on CAE procedures to reduce dependence on vehicle-level testing.
- Understand sensor and system performance requirements and limitations, to develop robust designs, identify improvements, recognize trade-offs and make applicable design decisions.
- Lead the design and implementation MBD Software for common algorithms to support development related to ADAS features, including specifications, model and code implementation, verification, and validation.
- Implement MBD Software robustness disciplines and best practices for optimal and efficient code generation.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field, or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- Experience with MIL/SIL testing
- Experience with software architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field, or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- Experience in developing Sensor Fusion algorithms
- Understanding of production algorithm development
- 2+ years of experience in software development with MATLAB/Simulink (coursework/internship/co-op experience allowed)
- Experience with AUTOSAR, GitHub, Jira, Agile
- Knowledge of modular application development using models and/or software
- Experience in DAT/ADAS systems/software
- Software development in C/C++, including Misra compliance
- 1+ year of embedded software development
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dearborn, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A