Website Ford Motor Company
We are looking for motivated individuals with the ability and willingness to work in a team environment. These positions include maintaining and promoting a safe work environment, helping others and treating co-workers with dignity and respect regardless of personal differences, and accepting and following instructions and requests from leadership.
- The hourly rated positions available in the Ford Motor Company Customer Service Division are warehousing positions.
- Warehouse employees perform a wide variety of tasks including, but not limited to, stock keeping (i.e., inventory maintenance), picking customer orders (i.e., locating and obtaining the proper items in specified quantities), and preparing shipments of orders to customers.
- The ability to perceive differences in details, when inspecting parts or work performed, checking for defects or quality issues, or when distinguishing various parts/components by identification number or code.
- The ability to learn, remember, and maintain pace of steps involved in performing a job after instruction, training, and familiarization with the tasks.
- Ability and willingness to understand and follow instructions, both oral or in writing.
- Must be able to maneuver into, around, and about vehicles or components on an assembly line, or warehouse when performing stock keeping duties.
- Tasks may require a certain amount of reaching, twisting, bending, and use of a PMHV or hilo.
- The ability to perform manual labor, standing and walking much of the time, and with a certain amount of manual dexterity (the ability to pick up, handle, and manipulate) parts and materials quickly and accurately.
- Use hand, power tools, or scanners to install parts on vehicles or vehicle components or locating and obtaining parts for customer orders.
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shawnee, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A