Website Geek Squad
Geek Squad Double Agents are the masters of many skill sets and handle anything from diagnosing and repairing electronic devices to installing major appliances to wiring an entire home entertainment system.
- As a Double Agent, you’ll travel via Geekmobile to the client’s home and facilitate a seamless client experience by providing a complete solution for their needs.
- Our Double Agents handle many tasks, including delivery, repair, networking, installation, technical advice and assist with product recommendations and future service appointments.
- If you enjoy working with clients, are a master of many skills, and enjoy sharing that knowledge with others, join our Geek Squad team today.
- Ability to consistently lift/carry/maneuver products weighing 75lbs+ individually, or 150lbs+ as a team (support tools such as a harness, dolly, and/or lift may be provided as applicable for the type of work being performed)
- Acquire and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
- Current, valid driver’s license
- 1 year experience in one or more of the following: sales, delivery, installation, repair OR military equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Previous experience actively using and learning about technology electronics
- Previous experience in an in-home experience environment
- Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A