Website Government Employees Medical Scheme - GEMS
The position of PA/Receptionist is vacant. The PA/Receptionist will report directly to the CLO Office Manager and forms part of the CLO Office Nelspruit. The position is based in Nelspruit.
- Ensure effective and efficient filing and administration of files.
- Coordination for planned and unplanned meetings, presentations and invitations.
- Provide administrative support in management of events.
- Administer procurement of supplies and equipment.
- Co-ordination of travel arrangements.
- Provide administrative and secretarial services and support.
- Provide effective and efficient telephone and facsimile communication services and manage the reception area.
- Ensure that the office of the Manager is properly administered and managed.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to confidentially interact at all levels within and outside the Scheme.
- Proactive, trustworthy and high output drive individual.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Proven ability to prioritize work load.
- Grade 12, or equivalent Certificate or Diploma in Administrative or Secretarial studies.
- 1-2 years sound knowledge of and experience in similar field.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
Company: Government Employees Medical Scheme – GEMS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A