Website Government Employees Medical Scheme - GEMS
The position of Organisational Development Associate is vacant. The Organisational Development Associate will report directly to the Manager: Organisational Development, and forms part of the Corporate Services Division. The position is based at GEMS Head Office, Pretoria.
- Support the delivery of culture change projects.
- Assist in the development, design and implementation of performance management.
- Assist with Organisational Development (OD) projects.
- Assist in the development of training manuals for change management.
- Support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process.
- Assist in the benchmarking and researching of Performance Management tools.
- Provide support in education and coaching management with implementing talent management process.
- Assist with coordination of engagement activities.
- Assist in the development, coordination and monitoring of culture improvement initiatives.
- Assist in the design talent management solutions.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement in OD activities.
- Co-facilitate workshops.
- Assist in facilitation of implementation of change management initiatives.
- Assist in the development of communication for all change initiatives.
- Coordinate employee surveys, facilitating focus groups and produce reports to summarise findings of research.
- Write and review OD policies and procedures.
- Change Management Knowledge.
- Have Strong negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 2- 5 years relevant work experience in Organisational Development.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Organisational Development/ Human Resource. Management/Human Resource Development or any related qualification.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Have a diligent work ethic with attention to detail.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Be computer literate on an advanced level.
- Ability give advice and engage with various stakeholders.
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Facilitation qualification (Will be an added advantage).
- Prosci Change Management Certification (Will be an added advantage).
- Excellent skills in dealing effectively with both individuals and groups of individuals at a full range of levels on a variety of work related issues and influencing them to change their behaviour.
- Extensive knowledge of Organisational Development methodologies.
- Project Management Qualification (Will be an added advantage).
Company: Government Employees Medical Scheme – GEMS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A