Website Gibela Rail Transport Consortium
The main purpose of this role is to manage all electrical related engineering issues focusing on asset life cycle, developing maintenance practices/strategies, auditing/analyzing sub-system performances and proposing corrective actions/new technologies to improve sub-system performances and cost-effectiveness.
- Effective team work and self-management
- Configuration management of manuals and drawings
- Condition monitoring and failure trend analysis
- Development and management of the implementation of asset life cycle strategies
- Technical Audits
- New technologies
- Five years recent experience as an engineer of railway maintenance or engineering function is preferred.
- Registered Professional Engineer with ECSA.
- Knowledge of Maximo/SAP beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- MS Office
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skill
Company: Gibela Rail Transport Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A