Website Gibela Rail Transport Consortium
Integrated in the Procurement team, the incumbent will ensure the industrial development and program management of key suppliers, in order to increase their competitiveness and ability to continuously improve conditions to support current and/ or future projects. The selection and development of these key suppliers support the Procurement strategy to reach the contractual localization objectives of Alstom Ubunye and its customers.
- Provide a complete diagnosis of the Supplier industrial maturity based on the identified roadmaps: Management, Industrialisation, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality, Shopfloor.
- Ensure the plan includes tapering the supplier off Alstom support ensuring successful capability and capacity transfer and achieve autonomous state.
- Regular reporting to Supplier and Alstom stakeholders on status of missions.
- Execute on the development plan.
- Develop program plans that incorporate all the development needs/gaps identified in order to fulfil production requirements.
- Define the necessary breakthrough Objectives to improve Supplier performance.
- Get the formal commitment from the Supplier Top Management to be fully engaged in the development and provide all necessary support.
- Experience in Supplier relationship and management (Qualification of suppliers, Project development, Serial Life Management, Problem Solving).
- Strong industrial background, with experience in Management: Production/ Supply Chain/ Quality/ Industrialization/ Methods Engineering.
- Project Management desirable.
- Experience in Automotive, Aeronautics or Rail companies desirable, with exposure to manufacturing.
- Engineering qualification.
Company: Gibela Rail Transport Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nigel, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A