Access World (100% subsidiary of Glencore PLC) is a global commodities warehousing and logistics business. Access World operates in various regions across Africa, the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, each with their own corporate functions including business development, finance, legal, and operations.
- Recruiting, training and supervising security officers and guards. Ensure that professional security staff are positioned and trained to provide operational excellence.
- Be responsible for the operational delivery and communication of Security Policy
- Developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures and makes recommendations and implements modifications and improvements
- Physical security – develop and enforce wide-scale protections and contingencies to prevent loss of property whilst on road and in warehouse
- Conducting risk audits and assessments.
- Controlling budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Overseeing security investigations
- Evaluating security plans for effectiveness and ensuring that weaknesses and breaches are reported upwards
- Integrating security policies with business operations.
- Building and managing emergency response teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A