As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you would be responsible for leading, training and supervising Room Attendants and Housepersons in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in performance evaluations of Room Attendants and Housepersons, as needed
- Verify and report status and/or discrepancies of rooms
- Communicate and coordinate with Engineering/ Property Operations to ensure efficient maintenance and repair of items related to guest rooms and public areas
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Lead, train and supervise Room Attendants and Housepersons on a floor or designated area to ensure all rooms and public areas meet established cleanliness and quality standards
- Assess inventory of, assign for cleaning and inspect rooms
- Perform Room Attendant and/or Houseperson duties, as needed
- Monitor payroll reports, work schedules, lost and found program, stock rooms and carts and designated inventories
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A