As Executive Sous Chef, you would be responsible for assisting in the direction and administration of the planning, preparation, production and control of all culinary operations in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Assist the Executive Chef in creating and implementing menu selections for special banquet themes and events based on current food trends and regional tastes in partnership with the Executive Chef and Director of Food and Beverage, as needed
- Assist the Executive Chef in the direction and oversight of all culinary operations, to include, but not limited to, preparation and production of all hotel meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards and regulation, team member productivity and performance, implementation of policies and procedures, cost controls and overall profitability
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Assist the Executive Chef by interacting with guests and clients to monitor and assess satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counseling and assisting with evaluations, training, scheduling and assigning work and delivering recognition and reward
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A