As an Assistant Front Office Manager, you would be responsible for assisting in the direction and administration of Front Office operations in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Assist in the management of all Front Office operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Oversee the VIP guest process including, but not limited to, reviewing VIP reservations and ensuring smooth check-in/check-out
- Assist in monitoring and assessing service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Assist with up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities to maximize room occupancy and overall revenue
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A