As a Banquet Captain, you would be responsible for overseeing the set-up and clean-up of food and beverage before, during, and after banquet functions in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Completes assigned side work to include cleaning meeting space and storage space, that adhere to standard hotel products as assigned to adhere to health standards
- Assist with the planning, organizing and execution of all banquet functions including, but not limited to, breakfast, coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners, cocktail receptions, galas, etc.
- Set up tables and chairs to meet the function specifications
- Greet and welcome client representative and guests, responding to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Abides by all state, federal and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests
- Supervise food and beverage service throughout banquet functions to ensure quality service and product quality
- Properly clean meeting space at beginning, during, and end of events, including not limited to vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, polishing, wiping, scrubbing
- Participate in and lead department meetings
- Keeps work area clean and organized
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Salt Lake City Metropolitan Area, US
Application Deadline: N/A