As a Cook, you would be responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s)
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beverly Hills, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A