As the General Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
- Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the excutive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurements
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Lead, direct and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
- Serve as primary liaison with hotel owners and corporate entities
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: College Station-Bryan Area, US
Application Deadline: N/A