As a Catering Coordinator, you are responsible for you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
- Support daily distribution of BEO’s reader boards and change logs.
- Support daily distribution of BEO’s, reader boards and change logs
- Greets and welcomes walk-in clients in absence of Catering & Event Managers or as directed.
- Generate contracts and BEOs, boookings, diagrams and BEO’s in support of Director of Catering and Events, Senior Catering Managers,
- Catering and Event Managers, as needed
- Maintains file room and proper stocking of Catering Marketing Collateral and daily material needed in the department.
- Conduct property tours to promote facilities and services.
- Prepare and process all required paperwork to include BEOs for local catering and groups and all other related correspondences with clients.
- Maintain excellent working relationship from initial lead call through follow-up solicitation and maintain contact with all support departments, including banquets and functions room departments, until event conclusion
- Maintain excellent working relationship from initial lead call through follow-up solicitation and maintain contact with all support departments, including banquets, kitchen and functions room departments, until event conclusion.
- Responsible for answer and follow up of the Catering and Events Departments phones.
- Distributes leads to corresponding Catering Managers by markets.
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong leadership skills, whereas it is evident that you can effectively manage and motivate a team to perform beyond expectations
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field would be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills so to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent grooming standards
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Knowledge of local market
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Experience in a similar role with a proven track record
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Juan, Florida, United States
Application Deadline: N/A