As a Guest Services Agent, you would be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
- Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy
- Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries
- Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction
- Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room and/or has a bell person accompany him/her
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A