As a Kitchen Mechanic, you would be responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the hotel’s kitchen equipment and machinery in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain, monitor, repair and conduct routine preventive maintenance to ensure the safe and efficient operation of kitchen equipment and machinery
- Perform equipment repairs
- Respond to team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Conduct scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance
- Record and report completed repairs in log book or property management system
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A