As an Overnight Runner/General Maintenance, you would be responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Conduct inspections of the property internally and externally for preventive maintenance needs or safety concerns
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas, and exterior spaces
- Respond to safety concerns as they rise throughout the night
- Record and report completed repairs, safety concerns and items that require further attention
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A