As a Security Officer, you would be responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Promote safe work practices
- Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Writes reports and ensures accuracy of necessary documentation, as needed
- Initiates preliminary investigations into incidents, as needed
- Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A