The Senior Marketing Manager for Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills supports the Commercial Director in all Marketing Planning & Execution strategies for the hotel. Assists in the development, management, execution, and measurement of all aspects of the marketing/branding strategies under the leadership of the Commercial Director.
- External Partnerships: May assist the Commercial Director in identifying strategic partnerships that align to the hotel’s positioning.
- Plan & Budget: Supports in the development of strategic marketing plans under the leadership of the Commercial Director. Marketing plans should be annual, monthly and by segment of deployment inclusive of cost, deployment strategies (print, digital, and/or social media) through the review of competitive data, demand analysis and market mix management.
- Branding & Positioning: Supports in the execution of all messaging, positioning and marketing strategies. Helps deliver content that meets brand standards.
- Internal Partnerships: May work/liaison with internal corporate partners, including but not limited to Brand, Destination, and MEC.
- Agency Point of Contact: May be responsible as the day-to-day agency point of contact to ensure execution of plan.
- Prepares marketing activity reports on regular cadence and on an as needed basis.
- Assists the Commercial Director in preparation for all strategic meetings, including weekly and/or monthly hotel executive committee meetings, ownership reviews and corporate hotel reviews.
- Customer Focus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beverly Hills, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A