As a Steward Supervisor, you would be responsible for supervising utility stewards, dishwashers and temporary personnel to transport and clean cooking utensils and serviceware in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Supervise, support and monitor utility stewards, dishwashers and temporary personnel to transport and clean cooking utensils and serviceware for restaurant service
- Supervise cleaning of work area and physical surroundings
- Ensure all food and equipment are delivered on time to all functions as specified
- Schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
- Maintain and deliver proper inventory for food and beverage departments
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A