As Executive Chef, you would be responsible for directing and administering the planning, preparation, production and control of all culinary operations in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Create and implement new menus and individual menu items for outlets based on current food trends and regional tastes in partnership with Director of Food and Beverage
- Direct and oversee all culinary operations, to include, but not limited to, production of all hotel meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards and regulations, team member productivity and performance, implementation of policies and procedures, cost controls and overall profitability
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Perform general management duties including, but not limited to, systems management, budget and forecasting, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Interact with guests and clients to monitor and assess satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Delray Beach, Florida, United States
Application Deadline: N/A