Oversees front desk operations. Provides guest service, guidance and leadership to ensure consistent customer service is provided. Assigns and instructs team members in details of work. Monitors lobby traffic to make staffing adjustments accordingly. Resolves customer complaints. Trains, supervises, schedules and assists in evaluating staff.
- Manage front desk operations by completing a checklist of important daily tasks, determining room and rate availability, and making decisions that are in the best interest of the hotel. Assist Guest Service Agents, Operators, Reservation Agents, Bell Attendants, and other departments with any questions or requests.
- Prepare and conduct daily pre-shift meetings, communicate effectively with all staff and provide them with any information necessary to provide guest service in accordance with Hilton standards.
- Resolve customer complaints by conducting thorough research of the situation and the most effective resolution. Authorize revenue allowances to remedy problems only after alternative solutions have been offered.
- Assign and instruct Guest Service Agents, Operators, and Bell Attendants in details of work. Observe performance and encourage improvement.
- Monitor lobby traffic to make staffing adjustments accordingly.
- Monitor performance of staff with performance evaluations and discipline issues. Make recommendations for training-related issues when inconsistencies develop at the Front Desk.
- Customer Focus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando Executive Airport, Florida, United States
Application Deadline: N/A