Website Hollard Insurance
Comprehensive desktop investigations are conducted within a digital environment. This ensures improved customer service, retention of customers and minimizing any claims leakage through in-depth analysis of the information obtained through out the investigation.
- Ensuring quality report writing and administration process followed by your administrator (resolve any issues that might be affecting your performance)
- Contact made with clients within 24 hours
- Regular notes and updates to be documented on SPM
- Ensuring claim finalization within mandate.
- High quality of investigation reports: Identification of fraudulent claims and dealing with them effectively (timeously escalating claims that should be dealt with.
- Provide regular feedback to the claims department and client (every 48 hours).
- Manage my performance against the key Claims measures, i.e. no of claims processed, TAT’s, Benchmarks, Car Hire Performance etc.
- Ensure that all documents are loaded immediately upon receipt on SPM during processing of claim.
- Detail discussion of claim outcome after decision has been rendered.
- To ensure receipt of original registration or de-registration documents and vehicle keys, where applicable and handed over to our salvage or SVR division, howsoever directed.
- Ad-Hoc responsibilities could be added in line with business needs or requirements
Company: Hollard Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A