Website Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Honda has a clear vision for the future in 2030, and it’s a joyful one. We are looking for people with the individual skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals. We are seeking diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation and help us make fully informed decisions.
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitation communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation
- Assists with Project Management in development of project plans, WBS, and use of associated project planning tools as needed
- Supports several moderately complex business processes
- Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Assumes the Project Manager responsibilities in preparing, facilitation, and monitoring and controlling the project plan and its dependencies for smaller medium sized projects
- Assists with Project Management in development of resource planning such as budgets, estimations, manpower, development, training and testing tools.
- Works with business partners within one business function to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Assist in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology and manages changes to such specifications
- 4 to 6 years of IF work experience
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of business requirement and corporate priorities to include gathering and refining complex business requirements and making recommendations of requirements/interdependencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems. Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Project Management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall); Product Lifecycle (i.e. SDLC), and Project Management Tools (Clarity, PPM, MS Project, etc.)
- Industry Certifications in BA and/or PM fields a PLUS
- Knowledge in developing complex business cases and creating impact analysis for recommendations/presentation
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marysville, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A