Website Honda Motor Company, Inc.
We are looking for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, continuous improvement values, and a strong work ethic to join our team.
- Work with departments outside of facilities on planned and unplanned projects requiring structural modification to help improve department operation, safety, reliability, and delivery.
- Assure that building renovations and expansions meet requirements of the customer.
- Analyze and Evaluate existing paved roads, lots, bridges…etc. Determine performance issues and concerns and propose and implement engineering strategy and technology measures needed to resolve end of life (EOL) issues and maintain expected performance.
- Create scope documents based on project requirements. Manage and/or support the bidding, evaluation, and selection process of contractors for the design and construction of Facilities’ projects.
- Create project budgets and ensure accuracy in company investment prioritization worksheets. Review and approve engineering/design drawings at the various levels of design completion.
- Supervise engineers and on-site contractors. Generate project tracking documentation. Determine and prioritize project tasks and develop project schedule and timelines to achieve project’s final goals on time and within budget.
- Communicate with, present to, and gain consensus from Facilities and customer management on project’s theme, objectives, proposed improvements, costs, benefits, timelines, etc.
- A minimum of one year experience to in civil or structural engineering
thinking. MS Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.). Demonstrate technical proficiency with expertise on some of the topics within area of expertise. Balance multiple projects simultaneously; comprehend technical drawings and specifications; plan and execute special projects and reporting; work well in a collaborative environment.
- Project planning and management experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Communicating with impact and influence. Effective presentation skills of engineering themes and proposals and gaining consensus from individuals or teams. Creating teamwork and valuing relationships. Customer focus and results orientation. Critical/Innovative
- Aptitude for other engineering disciplines such as mechanical and electrical.
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- Ability to: Support multiple projects and tasks, prioritize, and organize activities; Provide flexibility and change direction as needed or as directed by management. Analyzing and solving problems; Making effective decisions; Troubleshooting; Teamwork and interpersonal communication; Organization skills.
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marysville, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A