Website Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Drive characteristic improvement within assigned category through regional benchmarking/sharing, providing LO viewpoint for RO/GO strategy and NM activity, and specification confirmation for RO lead projects.
- Characteristics Analysis – Data collection, benchmarking, best practice sharing
- Correlate LO/RO/GO strategy and NM development to include leadership of requested studies, project evaluations through E-plan, capacity/allocation studies and BP themes.
- Supporting other RO/GO study and/or data requests
- Supporting PE Genpo team activities: PEQ, OT, OLT, and Project
- Specification approval for RO lead projects
- 3-10 years of relevant engineering work experience (focused in the Paint category)
- Knowledge and experience with Honda Business Planning Process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Manufacturing Engineering Preferred); or equivalent relevant experience.
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate effectively both with customers and internal project teams
- Business acumen in a technical environment
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ohio, United States
Application Deadline: N/A