Software Application Engineer will be active in different domains within delivery and support activities, including customized development and deployment of applications within the Enacto private cloud.
- Reports / Dashboards that require acute application understanding for the customer to use rather than asking them to build
- Application customization (to customize features and functionality within the applications)
- Export data to other systems / applications (billing systems, other energy applications like mobile device applications, etc.)
- Receive data files in a particular format from the customer systems (csv, xml, json, xls, etc.) and develop “importers” to ensure that the data (primarily energy data but this could be weather data, occupancy or anything that is useful for energy management) is stored in the database (DB) and available in the applications
- Data integration (to capture and receive data as well as export data)
- Object / structure changes (customize either standard importers to influence the structure of their system – like having the ability to have more attributes on a device(s) to use in our application and a mechanism to handle this in bulk and without manual intervention, if needed).
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or closely related field
- Java (1.8 and above) ▪ Oracle ▪ JSON / XML
- A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices in (customer service)
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester Forest East, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A