You will be given the opportunity to carry out routine maintenance, commissioning and fault finding. You will also be involved in effective repair and first line escalation to all Gent supported products at customer sites within the UK and abroad if required.
- Increase and maintain the number of completed calls per day to achieve the KPI’s.
- Control stock via regular stock takes in order to ensure that stock variances are managed within budget.
- Identify and action any additional maintenance and small works sales opportunities.
- Act as a first line of escalation for Central Administrators and other engineers with problems on customer sites.
- Increase and maintain the First Time Fix rate to achieve KPI’s for all fault calls.
- Adherence to Service Quality System via Internal and External Audit.
- Reduce and maintain the Maintenance Backlog to achieve KPI’s at the end of every calendar month.
- Reduce and maintain the open calls to achieve KPI’s at the end of every calendar month.
- Reduction of unproductive time by continually organizing and monitoring engineer and area workloads in conjunction with Resource Allocator and Senior Engineer.
- Good knowledge of Gent (Honeywell products).
- The ability to identify and satisfy commercial opportunities.
- Qualification in an Electrical/Electronic discipline.
- The desire and ability to continually develop skills in line with business requirements and customer needs.
- The ability to work within clearly defined Quality Management Systems.
- The ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Extensive knowledge of Fire systems.
- The ability to identify and satisfy customer needs.
- Experience within the Electrical/electronic industry.
- Service, Maintenance and Design understanding.
- Familiarity with Health & Safety regulations and the ability to work within customer controlled environments.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A