The role will be based in Ellesmere Port and will provide an excellent opportunity within an established company. This is a chance to join a company where you matter and have responsibility for making a difference.
- Develop and implement site export controls in line with legislation including updating SAP & SAP GTS when required.
- Support export training and collaborate closely with Export Control Department to ensure implementation of Honeywell policies and procedures
- Manage Export Licenses and collation of all controlled documentation for export license application and regulatory reporting
- Leverage your customer relation skills to improve Honeywell’s partnership with regulatory agencies.
- Enhance your investigation skills to resolve complex export issues for a Fortune 100 company.
- Maintain all necessary controlled shipping documents and support both internal and external audits.
- Work with top Honeywell leaders to educate on export regulations to ensure Honeywell maintains compliance as a top priority.
- Proactive, well-organized, highly motivated
- European Union Dual-Use Regulation
- Sanctions compliance
- Ability to identify and resolve potential problems in a timely manner
- Customs regulation
- U.S. export regulations (EAR or ITAR)
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the MS Office products
- Knowledge of SAP / GTS
- Military export controls
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ellesmere Port, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A