Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell Aerospace. You will provide technical expertise as a program team leader in the identification and development of new products.
- Drive System and Software Test Synergy by collaborating with upstream and PI teams.
- Interface with Chief/Fellow and AdvTech for technology roadmap and test strategy
- Work with larger lead test engineers group to remove technical ANDON.
- Closely work with product V&V team in doing evaluating, Proof of Concept, addressing any technical and certification challenge to deploy new improvement strategies
- Define the Test Strategy and Design (Simulation, Automaton, Design for Testability, etc) for New NPI programs to reduce verification cost and improve cycle time.
- Gather competitive intelligence and drive break through improvement.
- Define and drive Evaluation and selection of right tools to reduce verification cost
- Define and Set up optimum test environment to reduce capital expense.
- Support and Drive Test as a service to enable topline revenue opportunity for SW V&V CoE.
- Identify and protect IP in SW V&V test methods
- Work with global team and product COE for best practice collaboration.
- Perform RCCA and identify and drive improvement opportunities.
- Define the Test architecture and strategy for new NPI programs to support Common, reusable and scalable test strategy.
- Participate in external conferences and bring new ideas & technology
- Support Certification audits with PI and Cert Authorities and drive quality improvements for NPI programs.
- Proven ability to lead large teams successfully through change (lead, inspire, influence)
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Strong customer focus with proven ability to establish successful relationships with internal/external customers
- 15+ years of experience with software development and software verification
- Increase the value & impact related to SBG investments and RD&E effectiveness. Bring significant shift in productivity, quality, and innovation cross SBG synergies leading to improved
- schedule and cost compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Computer Science
- Champion & own implementation of newer technology trend in software development and verification lifecycle.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration within Honeywell and external Eco systems like UR, companies and tool vendors.
- Able to define the standard work/guidelines/white paper/Aerospace Guidelines documents on the deployment improvement strategy/approach for sustenance
- Understanding various software development lifecycle and Effective communicator
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A