If you are experienced selling a broad range of solutions including Automation, Operations Optimization Software Solutions, Instrumentation and ongoing Service and Support, we would like to speak with you!
- Develop and demonstrate strong understanding of the customer’s business. Identify where Honeywell can add value through technology and solutions.
- Engage at multiple levels in target customers
- Leverage best in class sales methodology for maximizing sales potential. Follow the details of the Sales Operating System (SOS) with an emphasis on disciplined usage of our CRM, Siebel, and accurate weekly forecasting, monthly pipeline reviews and quarterly walk to plan.
- Effectively leverage and marshal internal Honeywell resources to maximize win rate.
- Identify opportunities for replacing competitive solutions with Honeywell solutions, qualify the opportunities, progress and close.
- Penetrate new market or accounts, identify and develop relationships with the key decision makers, uncover new business opportunities, recommend differentiated solutions, negotiate, and win the business.
- Coordinate customer facing and internal efforts to produce winning value propositions and proposals that win orders and achieve or exceed Target.
- Represent Honeywell with our customers in a cheerful, responsive, professional, proactive, and ethical manner that reflects well on our company and core values.
- Demonstrate a track record of taking a new account, breaking in at upper level management levels, and creating a pipeline of opportunities that turn in to orders.
- 7+ years of sales experiences selling into industrial customers
- Provides market feedback to product development making our portfolio stronger
- Demonstrated knowledge of business impact of process control and automation, specifically in the area of continuous and batch operations
- Experience planning, developing and executing sales campaigns or programs in specific markets or for specific products
- Strong commercial acumen, results driven
- In order to present to our client base the ability to communicate with various levels in the customers’ organization including executive management, manufacturing leaders, QA and
- regulatory compliance staff as well as automation technology management.
- Candidate has a very good understanding of the industry value chain and understands well the client requirements. This results into the ability to present clearly our value proposition and our specific solution portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of market penetration strategies and market development strategies
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building skills, at all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop and implement an effective communication plan for internal and external customers
- BS or BE Degree – Preferred in: Engineering, Automation, Technology or Business (or equivalent knowledge / experience in these fields)
- Proven effectiveness in a highly matrixed environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Des Plaines, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A