The role will be based in Horsham and will provide an excellent opportunity within an established company. This is a chance to join a company where you matter and have responsibility for making a difference.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Maintain assigned work areas
- Perform equipment testing
- Make corrections to the process
- Operate assigned equipment to build test and pack product.
- Perform product changeovers
- Support the Honeywell Accelerator
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report Quality data.
- Follow up to date Standard Operating Procedures & highlight errors
- Some experience in manufacturing
- Ability to troubleshoot
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work well within a team
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- A methodical approach to work
- Ability to identify key details
- An ability to communicate well with others.
- An interest in processes and their output
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Horsham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A