Website City of Houston
The City of Houston is looking for a strong Administrative Assistant to work within the Mayor’s Office of Education coordinating the Out-2-Learn program and out-of-school time partnerships throughout the Houston area.
- Demonstrates expertise in continuous quality improvement, as well as a firm experiential understanding of the impact of OST programming.
- Manages O2L related communications from Mayor’s Office of Education.
- Represents MOE at O2L meetings.
- Represents MOE on O2L Councils and Committees.
- Responsible for working with O2L partners to coordinate out-of-school programming in Greater Houston area.
- Serves as subject matter expert in Education, conducting research to support United Way strategic planning.
- Assists partnership in assessing, evaluating, planning, and implementation of best practices into the work of O2L providers.
- Manages O2L website information is up to date and current.
- Responsible for administrative duties including presentations, reports, research, etc.
- Assists United Way and the O2L collaboration with Community Outreach and connecting with potential partners, providers, and people.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products including (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Liberal Arts or a related field.
- One year of administrative experience is required.
- Experience with community outreach
- Experience with Salesforce
- Professional administrative experience may be substituted for the above education requirement on a year-to-year basis.
- Experience in maintaining websites
- Experience with creating and delivering presentations
Company: City of Houston
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A