Website City of Houston
Provides for effective maintenance and operation of the waste water utility . Utilize troubleshooting skills to address utility operations and maintenance. This position may Operate general equipment or perform tasks that do not require specialized licenses, such as repairing Valves, Hydrants, and maintenance of Facilities.
- Inspects work sites, use trucks and equipment to transport equipment tools, and materials to work locations.
- This position will prepare and maintain reports, forms, and records for operational assignments.
- This position will utilize a data tracking system to assist with service calls, and maintenance repairs in waste water.
- Perform maintenance tasks related to the operation of the waste water collections system.
- Review GIS to determine waste water line segments and manhole locations.
- Locate and repair manholes, sewer-lines, cleanouts etc.
- Requires a high school diploma, GED, or the ability to read, write, add, subtract, and follow oral and/or basic written instructions at a level necessary for successful job performance supplemented by specialized courses or training in the operation of the construction equipment.
- Six (6) Months Of General Maintenance/work Experience Are Required.
- Requires a valid Texas driver’s license and compliance with the City of Houston’s policy on driving.
Company: City of Houston
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A