Our membership of the VINCI Energies Group enables us to intervene anywhere in the world, thanks to the support of a strong international network present in more than 100 countries.
- Source, identify and sort suitable candidates.
- Coordinate with recruitment team and Business Managers to follow up and response to open needs within the due dates.
- Build an effective Talent pool by adding new profiles and ensuring a day to day update of candidates’ data (General and specialized CV libraries / databases).
- Prepare and attend weekly meetings.
- Be in ease with sourcing for tenders, with project recruitments and in-house recruitments.
- Prepare and publish job advertisements on the various websites and job boards.
- Contact candidates, conduct interviews (phone / Teams / face to face), negotiate the package and shortlist the best technical profiles to make them available for our clients and/or projects’ needs.
- Present mission details, main tasks and challenges of the position to candidates.
- Ensure a niche recruitment in various industries (Petrochemical, Renewable, Oil & Gas, Nuclear & Infrastructure…)
- Good Knowledge of the Technical Assistance activity (provision of international staff)
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in international and technical recruitments.
- HR specialization or equivalent diploma
- Bullhorn user / Administrator
- Relevant experience within international recruitment in various Industries (In particular Oil & gas and Renewable energies)
- Good organization, rigor, excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A