This is a role within HSBC where successful TRM delivery is crucial to the efficient build up and sustainability of the GTRF business. Meeting the demands of multiple stakeholders will present a test of prioritization and negotiation as well as of operational efficiencies.
- Establish procedures and ensure robust framework to provide post-sanction conformance on all CTF facilities as well as ongoing transactional and collateral management ensuring that key terms of the credit approval are adhered to
- Timely and efficient delivery for External Customers – related CMB and GBM clients and new prospects
- Management of In-Flight Monitoring and Control of transactions to identify and react to irregular activity, risk based monitoring of high risk indicators
- Provide advice and guidance to other members of the TRM and to both internal and external Clients and Stakeholders as and when needed whilst ensuring delivery of objectives
- Drive the delivery of a robust TRM operational infrastructure and reporting to underpin cross customer group sales initiatives in support of the GTRF business strategy.
- At the onset of the facility, responsible for reviewing/approving the facility structure as proposed by the BDM, providing CTF/GRTF endorsement via the credit process.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of OFAC and EU Sanctions and AML and Financial Crime risk awareness from an operational perspective
- Ensure effective delivery and support for Internal Customers – CTF BDs, CMB and GBM
- Production and execution of CTF Facility and transactional documentation to ensure that the Bank is protected from a legal perspective
- Deliver accurate and relevant MI to Stakeholders – Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF), CMB, GB (REG/RBL/SESG), GM, Group Risk and regional risk functions
- A flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing yourself and others
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Commercial banking
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e., Trade Finance middle office, Commodity Finance transaction management, Credit Risk
- High standard of IT skills to extract & analyse data.
- Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Trade Finance, Commodity Trade Finance products
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way.
- A comprehensive understanding of the regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements associated with financial services and experience of working within these
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
- A comprehensive understanding of the regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements as associated with financial services.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A